Seasonal criticism of the influence of the palace on the selection of artists

'Selection of cinematic artists. There will be joy, there will be festivals. Artists will choose their leader by voting to laugh. But this election is being questioned in various ways. The effect here is using the Mahal on the invisible, which surprised and disappointed me. '

The actress came to the FDC

Likewise, Priyadarshini Nayika Mousumi expressed her disappointment when she came to submit her nomination for the post of President of Bangladesh Film Artists Association.

The actress came to the FDC this afternoon (8 October) and submitted her nomination papers to Chief Election Commissioner Elias Kanchan. He then spoke to journalists. He was accompanied by illustrator Omar Sani.

Mousumi said, “The artist association is a family. I've always known that. From that passion I have been elected to participate in elections many times. But this time I see a lot of things to choose from, which I didn't expect as an artist. '

He added, “We made a fantastic Jagania panel with many members. But from here, a palace has built a barrier here. Influenced everyone not to choose. One time I was alone in the election. No one is by my side. Interestingly, those who gave me the advice and courage to choose the office of president are not with me.

Seasonal criticism of the influence of the palace

I do not understand what it would be like to win in the election of an artist association that Mahal has to use in such a way. I have to choose DA Taib as the General Secretary. He is being interrupted in various ways.

I want a beautiful leadership. I did not move. I will be alone in the election. This is my motivation for being supported by artists. I believe that the artists will be united to select this influence from outside the Association of Artists. '

The selection of the artist association will be held on October 20. Elias Kanchan will serve as the Chief Election Commissioner this time.

Today was the last day for submitting nomination papers. On the day of playing the band party, nomination papers were submitted to the Election Commission for the post of president, Misha Saudagar, general secretary Elias Kobra, Zaid Khan and DA Taib. Dipjol, Eamon, Joy Chowdhury, Jackie Alamgir, Anjana, Rosina and other influential artists have also submitted.
Disqus Comments