Ratna dreamed of climbing to the top of five continents

Reshma Nahar Ratna is a teacher and mountaineer. He is a dreamer of the city of Narail. Father S Afzal Hossain was the hero of the war. In addition to teaching, the mountains are the love of gems. Because of her childhood in the coasts of the mountains, in the sea. That love has been deeply rooted in the heart. This is why the teacher of the Government Primary School has become more and more close to Pahar in the last three years. He told Jago News about his dreams, successes and plans. Interview with Salah Uddin Mahmood

Ratna dreamed of climbing to the top

How was your childhood?

Reshma Nahar Ratna: I was on the right wing as a kid. Whenever I had the chance, I would climb the tree. I used to plant fruit with the nabanga. I used to play cricket with boys and girls in the neighborhood.

When did you start dreaming of mountaineering?

Reshma Nahar Ratna: At 25 I joined a mountaineering club. Keokradong went to the top for that good news. He was the first to climb a mountain. That's how it started. Next was my first expedition to Mount Kenya's Lenana Peak (5m) summit in Kenya.

Have you encountered any obstacles to mountaineering besides teaching?

Reshma Nahar Ratna: Since I work in a government job, I have to go only after taking leave from the government rules. The disadvantages also have a lot to read. If a vacation was allowed as a sports pension, there would be no inconvenience. Walking up the mountain would have been easier.

What are the future plans for mountaineering?

Reshma Nahar Ratna: Look, I do a very small job. I do not have enough finances to go up the mountain. With the help of government or non-government organizations, it is possible to do many things. Compared to many other countries, Bangladesh's achievement in mountaineering is relatively low. I want to add some more achievements in this flag. Currently, there are plans to reach the 2nd highest peak of 3 continents. This requires patronage. When it's over I can tell what I'm going to do next.

Have you taken training anywhere for mountaineering?

Reshma Nahar Ratna: I studied mountaineering. I have taken basic and advanced training. There has been an opportunity to get training from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering, a mountain training institute in India.

Who do you think is inspiration for mountaineering?

Reshma Nahar Ratna: The extraordinary dedication of our national cricket team captain Mashrafe bin Mortaza has given me a lot of thought and encouragement. Comes to mind In my district, he may seem more inspirational. And there are many mountaineers. One of them is Christian Stengel. Sourav has been impressed with Routella in the Mountains. Another inspirational personality is Professor Abdullah Abu Saeed Sir.
Disqus Comments